Monday, June 3, 2013

Hottie World




Hottie World is a local company here in Las Vegas started by Tammy Chang. It is known for their club wear and night life clothing. They are just a small boutique but have managed to keep their brand going on for almost 16 years. Not only do they sell clothing but they produce it as well.
"Hottie designs, develops and produces a unique line of contemporary women's apparel and accessories. " Daringly sexy, yet highly sophisticated, Hottie represents pure glamour in everyday fashion. From intricately detailed tops, to body conscious party dresses and well-constructed slacks and coats, the collection offers a trend-setting variety of mix-and-match pieces that will take you from morning meeting to cocktail hour in style. Hottie offers accessories, including handbags, strikingly sexy footwear, and attention demanding jewelry. Hottie aimed to break the mold by offering this under represented population of stylish women unique
and inspirational fashion bearing an unmistakable hint of sensuality to make your look come together at the right price.

The company's direct competition is a store called "Rhapsodielle", they carry clothing very similar and even have some like vendors but the other brand sells their items for cheaper. However Hottie WOrld does have better quality and ten times better customer service. Their other advantage over this store is their online site. Many consumers now shop online therefore they are able to sell not only locally, but globally. "I take pride on the clothes that will make girls feel unique." said owner of the company. Hottie world is different because the brand cares about their consumers.

I like this store. The prices are beyond reasonable and the selection ranges from chic to funky. It can certainly capture one's personality. My friend found two shirts here - one for work; one for fun. I found a shirt that can easily double as both work and fun, which was great. Plus, it was 50% off - a near steal - and went home with me for only $12.
There were a couple other shirts I was really tempted to purchase, but I figured one was enough for me. If I couldn't get those other shirts out of my mind, I reasoned I would just have to make a return trip. So far, so good. I'm very happy with my purchase.
The woman checking us out humored us by laughing at our silly jokes. I picked up the big bracelets in a bin at the register and told my friend, "We should pick up some really gaudy ones (at another store, of course; these aren't gaudy) and wear them out one night, as if we were really serious about them." Amusing? Maybe. Atleast to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment